350 Research Training Program Scholarships Australia 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Research Training Program Scholarships
Research Training Program Scholarships in Australia 2021 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Research Training Program Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship is provided by the Australian Commonwealth Government and the University of Melbourne, and offered to high-achieving domestic and international research students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
All domestic students who are offered admission to a Masters by Research or doctoral degree (PhD) at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset).
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Research Training Program Scholarships
- Organisation : University of Melbourne
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Phd
- Specialities : Accounting and Finance Information Technology Management and HRM Sciences
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Research Training Program Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : 350
- Deadline : 31/12/2020
- Financial aid : Full Scholarship
- The Amount : Up to 110.000$
100% fee remission and up to $110,000
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Research Training Program Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.