Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships Australia 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships
Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships in Australia 2021 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
The Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship has been introduced to recognise the excellence of our students who will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) Course.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A current Year 12 or IB student, or completed Year 12 or IB in the year immediately prior to course commencement and has not undertaken any other tertiary study, and are applying for a new course through VTAC.
- A commencing student enrolled, or intending to enrol, in Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) at a Monash campus in Australia.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships
- Organisation : Monash University
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Master
- Specialities : Medical Sciences
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 31/12/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 5000$
$5000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree, to a maximum of three years.
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Biomedicine Discovery Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.