Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships Australia 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships
Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
To support alumni with their future ambitions and career development during these challenging times.
Bond University is offering, for a limited time, a number of partial tuition fee scholarships to high achieving Bond University alumni.
The Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarship awards 35% tuition fee remission to successful applicants.
Who are commencing further studies in a postgraduate coursework program in the September 2020 or January 2021 semesters, or for alumni currently enrolled at Bond University in a postgraduate coursework degree for the remaining semesters of their program from the September 2020 semester.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships
- Organisation : Bond University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Master Phd
- Specialities : Accounting and Finance Arts Communication Engineering Information Technology Journalism Law Management and HRM Marketing Medical Sciences Psychology Sciences Sports
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 20/12/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 35% tuition fee
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Bond University Alumni Postgraduate Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Successful recipients must:
- Comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions; and
- Maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in each semester of their program; and
- Participate in promotional activities if requested by the University.