Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS Australia 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS
Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS in Australia 2021 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship.
- must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus.
- not currently be based in Australia;
- must not have completed studies in Australia within the last six months to commencing at UTS;
- must not be a government sponsored student;
- not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship;
- must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS
- Organisation : University of Technology Sydney
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Master
- Specialities : Engineering
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 31/12/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 25% of tuition fees
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Engineering Excellence Scholarships UTS
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Academic merit in the most recently completed tertiary qualification recognised by UTS for entry into the selected UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Masters by coursework program.