International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships Australia 2020
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships in Australia 2020 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships.
International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Organisation : Bond University
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Undergraduate
- Specialities : Accounting and Finance Architecture Arts Communication Information Technology Law Management and HRM Marketing Sciences
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 16/10/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 50% of fees
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.