Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships Australia 2021
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships
Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships in Australia 2021 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in the Master of Professional Engineering program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship;
- Must meet all admission requirements for the Master of Professional Engineering program;
- Be commencing at UTS full-time and on campus;
- Must not currently be based in Australia;
- Must not have completed studies in Australia in the last six months to commencing at UTS;
- Not be a government sponsored student;
- Must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship;
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships
- Organisation : University of Technology Sydney
- Year : 2021-2022
- Level : Master
- Specialities : Engineering
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 31/12/2020
- Financial aid : Partial Scholarship
- The Amount : 25% of fees
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Master of Professional Engineering Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
Selection will be based on:
- Acceptance of the UTS Master of Professional Engineering (including payment of deposit required).
- Students who receive the Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.