Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships Australia 2020
1 - Presentation of the scholarship : Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships
Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships in Australia 2020 – All you need to know.
Find out all the informations about the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships in Australia :
The year of study, the nomber of place, the organization offering the scholarship, the targets, the amount and deadline to apply for the scholarship.
The Faculty of Law offers the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral (QBLD) scholarships for commencing Doctor of Philosophy students to promote and reward quality research within the faculty.
To be eligible for the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship (the Scholarship), an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Completed a Master’s Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first class honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment; and
- Applied to be admitted to the PhD degree at UTS by the Faculty of Law.
For further information on the eligibility criteria, please see clause 1 of the Conditions of Award.
Scholarships will be awarded according to the following selection criteria:
- academic merit of the applicant;
- research and other relevant experience of the applicant;
- publication record of the applicant;
- quality of the research proposal; and
- relevance of the proposed research to the Faculty’s research strengths.
2 - Scholarship Information :
2.1 - Name and Targets :
- Name : Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships
- Organisation : University of Technology Sydney
- Year : 2020-2021
- Level : Phd
- Specialities : Law
- Targets : African Students International Students
2.2 - Deadline And Amount of the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships :
- Number of Scholarships : Not mentionned
- Deadline : 30/09/2020
- Financial aid : Full Scholarship
- The Amount : 40.000$
3 - Apply And information :
3.1 - Apply for Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships
You want to apply in this scholarship in Australia ?
Click on the link below.
3.2 - Others Information
No further informations